HelloProChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chorus group that centers on Hello! Project pieces. November 2009 - present

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE

Go down 
+14
Phiy
Dcgoddess3
XxHitomixX
Rin
rcb2418
lilxicanita
Naoka
boo
Kokoro
Michikosaki
Hikki-chan
cromartiedropout
Eva
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

[Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I bought AVS as well through the whole site access version, I believe it was around $60, but I can download from the entire site for free now :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 am

I'm going to try that out then; Hopefully the learning curve isn't too steep cyclops I'm so used to powerdirector, but I never knew that extra layering would take up all my RAM =(
Back to top Go down
http://helloprochorus.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 am

It does cost kind of a lot of money (to me) though... maybe you want to try saving your video from your powerdirector and continuing on the completed video that already has all the layers attached in it so that the RAM isn't used up? AVS is really easy if it's going to be like Hello no Theme, but if it's going to be a more complicated video like the vocaloid ones... AVS is a bit harder to use with it ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Ayaka
Starting Out
Starting Out
Ayaka

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am

Chiemichanko, if you bought it before April 1st it was 45 dollars ^^ the original is 60
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 am

@Ayaka: I bought it a whiles back, but it's kinda different cause I didn't buy the AVS itself, I bought access to the entire site forever as well as access to the latest versions, back when it had a lot more downloads on it :3
So I remember paying my mom back around $60-70, and because of that, I have AVS Music Mix too ^o^
Back to top Go down
Chiemi
Starting Out
Starting Out
Chiemi

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:18 am

I had too many things attached to my email, so I had to change emails, sorry for any confusion.

-Chiemi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:55 am

YES!! Tears of JOYY!!

I figured out in powerdirector that I just need to align the images and not refer to the playback video since it lags. I guessed the entire song's timing and it worked!! TwT

It's out everyone! Major major apologizes for the Monumentous delayy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2p9lMMpPzI

Edit: To add to this, I canNOT wait until the harmony singles are done so there won't be super complicated image layering like this one Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://helloprochorus.heavenforum.com
Chiemi
Starting Out
Starting Out
Chiemi

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:56 am

Awesomeness<3 <3 <3

Is there a download link? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE   [Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Single 1] Morning Coffee - COMPLETE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3